Steelcraft Framing® is committed to delivering quality framing technology, backed by reliable support to achieve real benefits and true value for both the builder and homeowner.
The values that we stand-by are to build each frame as if it is for our own home and treat each customer like family.
Improving lives, FRAME BY FRAME
Steelcraft Framing® is an Australian owned and operated family business. We are very passionate about being a leader in the transition towards improved house framing technology. Our business was founded after witnessing the frustration, lack of care and problems experienced with many of the frames being supplied in the marketplace.
After further research, we realised that we could make a positive difference and Steelcraft Framing® was born. Our business and energetic team are growing strongly year on year yet remain true to our mission.
Our core customer is the competent builder who is looking to differentiate themselves and provide a better structural framing option than their competitors. Steelcraft Framing® tailors our products and services to meet each builder’s unique requirements. We choose to work with like-minded builders that care about their customers and the quality of the homes they build.
Steelcraft Framing® ADVANTAGES
- Precision manufacturing leads to a straighter, stronger and more accurate house frame
- We use dedicated M6 framing screws, not cheaper and weaker all-purpose 10-gauge screws or rivets
- Screws are recessed in a dimpled connection, giving increased strength and a beautiful smooth finish
- We swage studs at connections to give a consistent width and first-class finish
- Pre-punched service holes saving time on site
- Our frames are built to last, so we only use quality galvanised fasteners in our hardware kits, not cheaper zinc fasteners
- Frames have integrated k bracing which means they are strong and square from the start
- We have a 40mm flange height for stronger frames and to provide a larger surface for trades to get a solid sheeting and cladding connection
- All our studs and bottom plates are roll-formed into stronger lipped c sections, not unlipped channel
- Ceiling battens included for below trusses as recommended by USG Boral for a superior ceiling finish* (Sheet roofs only)
- Noggins can be detailed as per your specifications saving time on site
- Installation options available using experienced carpenters
- All frames are certified by a structural engineer prior to manufacture
- Supply of accurate A3 plans with clearly marked components
- 50 year warranty* (Subject to Bluescope terms and conditions)