Steelcraft® floor joists use a strong webbed profile that is designed for increased vertical load capacity. The webbed configuration allows for services to pass through joists without the need to cut joists on the job.
- Strong 65mm flange increases strength and minimises floor deflection.
- Lightweight system minimises cranage costs and increases installation speed compared to a timber floor frame
- Patented Howick® tubular rivet that is up to 4 times stronger than a screw connection.
- We can create a fall on your joists to allow for water run off to balconies.
- Any floor framing depth available to suit your design and engineering requirements (Commonly 450mm depth).
- Maintenance free steel floor framing
- Steelcraft® floor framing systems are manufactured using Australian made Truecore® steel