Steelcraft® wall frames are designed and engineered using the latest technology to provide you with a highly stable and durable framing option.
Why choose a Steelcraft® wall frame manufactured from Truecore® steel?
- Quality roll-forming technology that results in a better frame.
- Integrated bracing within steel wall frames.
- Swage (reduce width) studs into tracks to maintain a highly accurate profile and first-class finish.
- Studs and tracks use a stronger, lipped c section profile.
- Snap in grommets supplied for quick and safe installation of services.
- Dedicated M6 framing screws, not cheaper 10 gauge multi-purpose screws or rivets.
- Pre-punched dimple and screw holes which add strength and ensure a beautiful finish.
- Pre-punched service holes, speeding up installation.
- Increased fastener corrosion protection using Class 3 & 4 hardware.
- We manufacture frames with steel thickness between 0.55 up to 1.2 mm thick. This affords a large range of designs whilst ensuring engineering compliance.
- Maintenance free
- We only use Australian made Truecore® steel.